... we can help you obtain the right policy for your favorite toys: motorcycles, scooters, ATVs, and more.
Motorcycle Insurance Baton Rouge Coverage Options
- Bodily Injury Liability – covers injury that you may cause to others.
- Property-Damage Liability – covers damage that you may cause to another person’s property.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – typically pays for injury you suffer from an accident caused by an uninsured driver. “Uninsured” usually refers to a person who has no insurance or a person who can’t be located (“hit and run drivers”).
- Underinsured Motorist Coverage – pays for injuries caused by a driver who is inadequately insured.
- Collision coverage – covers damage when your vehicle runs into another object, such as other vehicles, trees, light poles, etc. (See NOTE below)
- Comprehensive coverage – covers damage caused to your vehicle by an “act of other than collision”, such as fire, theft, vandalism, or hail. (See NOTE below)
Special Parts and Accessories – may be part of a cycle insurer’s basic coverage or an optional coverage. Typically it pays for loss involving damage to custom equipment that is added to a cycle rather than what is provided by the cycle manufacturer.
- Medical Payments – handles medical expenses for injuries to you while operating your cycle.
- Roadside Assistance – helps pay for your costs to deal with a disabled cycle, helping to pay for it to be transported to a location for repairs of to assist with the cost for any repair or service that occurs at the location of the cycle’s breakdown.