RV Insurance Baton Rouge
At The Brignac Group we offer comprehensive RV insurance Baton Rouge (Recreational Vehicle) products specifically developed for all types of travel trailers and motorhomes. Whether you’re an owner of a pop-up to a motor coach or a weekend warrior to a full-timer, we have the coverage to satisfy all your RV insurance Baton Rouge needs. At The Brignac Group, we’re the final piece to your RV insurance puzzle.
What does RV insurance Baton Rouge cover?
What RV Insurance Baton Rouge covers depends on the type of policy you select. At The Brignac Group, our carriers provide a multitude of RV insurance coverages for motorhomes, 5th wheels and travel trailers so you can get the coverage that’s right for your needs. Here’s more about what our RV insurance Baton Rouge covers below.
- Liability Coverage – This type of insurance can help cover accident-related expenses, including vehicle damage and personal injury to others in which you are deemed liable/negligent.
- Collision Coverage – Covers damages to your RV in the event of an accident with another vehicle, regardless of fault. If your RV is financed or leased, collision insurance may be required.
- Comprehensive Coverage – Covers non-collision damage to your RV. Damage or loss due to vandalism, theft, falling objects, fire, storms, weather events and accidents involving animals are examples of losses that may be covered under comprehensive insurance.
- Underinsured Motorist or Uninsured Motorist Coverage – This coverage may help protect you for your bodily injury and your guest passengers bodily injuries, from other drivers who do not have liability insurance at all or not enough insurance to cover the cost of an accident in which the other party is deemed to be At-Fault.
- Roadside Assistance – This coverage helps RV and motorhome owners with flat tires, jump starts or towing.
- Medical Payments Coverage – This coverage can help pay medical costs for you and your passengers related to an accident, no matter which party is at fault.
Specialized RV Insurance Baton Rouge Coverage
We provide coverage for your specific needs with policy options including:
- Total Loss Replacement – replaces a “totaled” RV with a new model of similar and quality
- Emergency Vacation Expense – provides up to $2000 for lodging and transportation if an RV is damaged during a trip
- Disappearing Deductible – reduces the deductible by 25% each claim free renewal
- Full Timer’s Package – extra coverage for insured who use an RV as their home
- Replacement Cost Personal Effects – protects the insured’s personal items including cameras, clothes, cell phones, etc.
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance – provides assistance for disabled vehicles
- Windshield Coverage – $0 deductible option for replacing a damaged windshield
- Free Pet Injury Coverage – pays up to $1,000 toward veterinary fees or the pet’s replacement
* Coverages may vary by carrier and by optional coverages chosen.
24/7 Claims and Customer Service
Our carriers understand the importance of claims and customer service while you are out on the road. You can access your policy information 24/7 via the carrier website or by calling the company claims hotline 24/7.